We are hiring a SERVICE and PARTS MANAGER
Global Restaurant Equipment and Supplies, Inc has one open job as of 2016 January.
Under general supervision, plans, supervises, coordinates and controls the installation, repair, and maintenance of refrigeration and foodservice equipment related duties as assigned.
(Essential functions, as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, may include the following tasks, knowledge, skills and other characteristics. This list is ILLUSTRATIVE ONLY and is not a comprehensive listing of all functions and tasks performed by incumbents of this class.)
SERVICE and PARTS MANAGER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (which are not in any hierarchical order)
1. Supervises the daily activities of refrigeration and foodservice equipment technicians.
2. Tracks equipment maintenance requirements.
3. Tracks equipment and supply inventory.
4. Maintains records and files related to contracts, employees, and vendors.
5. Interact with customers, departments and personnel regarding technical and information requests such as pricing, delivery, product requirements, product problem resolution, warranty and related issues.
6. Continually improve customer satisfaction performance by developing processes, systems and behaviors as measured by on-time performance.
7. Responsible for achieving spare part and technical service’s sales expenses.
8. Daily, weekly and monthly scheduling of technicians to meet customer requirements and deliver high levels of responsive, quality, profitable service performance.
9. Supervise technicians and communicate job requirements, expected performance and review all completed repair orders to ensure reasonable compliance with expectations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of applicable federal, state and local laws, ordinances, statutes, regulations, rules, policies and procedures.
• Knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of refrigeration and foodservice equipment maintenance. This includes refrigerated equipment: walk-in coolers and freezers, ice machines, coolers, freezers and refrigerated beverage dispensers.
• Knowledge of maintenance and repair of foodservice cooking equipment. Examples as follows: oven, ranges, griddles, broilers, mixers, steamers and similar equipment used in foodservice.
• Maintaining inventory.
• Knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions.
• Knowledge of supervisory methods and techniques.
• Knowledge of personnel principles and practices.
• Skill in supervising, evaluating, training and motivating employees.
• Skill in scheduling and prioritizing manpower and projects.
• Skill in researching and gathering information related to vendors, contractors, equipment and supplies. Skill in negotiating and administering contracts.
• Skill in resolving day-to-day questions and problems regarding equipment, materials, methods, and procedures needed to complete projects.
• Skill in oral communication in one-on-one and group situations.
• Skill in file and records management.
• Ability to analyze information of considerable difficulty and drawing valid conclusions.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff and the public.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
Work may involve moderate to heavy work in all types of weather. There is occasional need to stand, stoop, walk, lift heavy objects (over 50 pounds) and perform other similar actions during the course of the workday. Global Restaurant Equipment and Supplies promotes a drug/alcohol free work environment.
High School diploma or GED, an apprenticeship in air conditioning and refrigeration, and five (5) years experience in refrigeration and air conditioning (HVAC) maintenance and repair, including one (1) year lead work or supervisory experience. A valid Florida driver’s license is required.
If you are qualified for the SERVICE and PARTS MANAGER job and interested in the position please contact us at 305.688.8700 and ask for Mr. Casey or Mr. Jose.